Here is one of the first pieces of Steampunk clothing I have put together some years ago now. I loved watch movements and wanted a way to show them off that has not been done already. You will not find watch movement buttons anywhere else if you can please let me know I would love to see how they look though I have not found them. I have made the watch movements the focus of these waistcoats and it deserves to be in the spotlight they are just so beautiful are they not? If you are a Steampunk fan and love cogs this is for you or if you want to to get something to match your piece of watch movement jewellery cufflinks or money clip. See below these items are available in my Etsy shop.  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SteampunkMovement?ref=seller-platform-mcnav





Comments

Popular posts from this blog